Parent pick up will begin Monday June 1st – All social distance protocols will be in place.
The schedule below indicates a specific time for you to pick up your student’s belongings. A time has been set aside for those who can not make it during their assigned time. The following guidelines must be followed to ensure the health and safety of all.
- Pull your vehicle up to the designated spot in front of Cedar Mountain.
- Keep your windows rolled up, do not get out of your car, and pop your trunk.
- Please hold up a sign with your child’s and teacher’s name on it. If you need to pick up medication, please indicate that on the sign as our school nurse will be available to distribute your medications to you.
- If you are dropping off a library book, lunch funds, or school supplies they must be in a labeled bag (student’s name and teacher’s name or lunch funds) in your trunk. A member of CM will retrieve those items. If they are not in labeled bags they will not be taken out of your trunk.
- NO chromebooks are to be returned at this time.
- Once you have completed this process immediately pull out of the Cedar Mountain parking lot.
Monday June 1st:
8 am – 9 am Bicskei/Cummins/Bross
9 am – 10 am Czergovits/Kusma/Horn – Vanadia
10 am – 11 am Lethbridge/Schwarz/Stefkovich
11 am – 12 pm Sweeney/Thomas/Zinni – LaBar
Tuesday June 2nd
8 am – 9 am Barone/Giangrande
9 am – 10 am Hartman/Megnin/Rogers
10 am – 11 am Start/Talerico – Ollert
11 am – 12 pm Wilson/Dente
Wednesday June 3rd
8 am – 10 am Pick up for those parents that were unable to come during their scheduled time