New Jersey Department of Education
2017-18 Governor’s Educator of the Year Program
Do you know a classroom teacher or educational services professional who is dedicated, inspiring, and making a difference? If so, please take the time to recommend this person for the Governor’s Educator of the Year Program by completing this nomination form and returning it to the building principal by the specified deadline. Administrators, staff members, parents and community members are encouraged to participate.
Teacher of the Year Program
You are invited to nominate a teacher for the annual NJ Department of Education Governor’s Teacher of the Year and Governor’s Educational Services Professional of the Year. Please use the attached form to nominate a teacher at Glen Meadow. Our building selection will be made in early December. There are so many outstanding professionals in Glen Meadow Middle School for you to consider!
Each candidate should:
- Inspire students of all backgrounds and abilities to learn;
- Serves as an exceptionally skilled and dedicated educator in a public or charter school;
- Expresses themselvesin an engaging and articulate way;
- Plays an active role in the community as well as the school;
- Demonstrates leadership and innovation in and outside the classroom;
- Has the respect and admiration of students, parents, and colleagues
Should you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us at 973-764-8981.
Please return this form to the building principal by Friday, December 1, 2017.