Dear Cedar Mountain Parents and Guardians,
I am hoping that this letter finds you all well. In preparation for Monday April 12th, when the Blue and Gold teams combine, please take note of the following:
- Students that have been virtual all year will be assigned a different teacher, should they choose to switch to in person learning.
- Students will continue to be required to wear masks the entire school day, with the exception of when they are eating.
- In addition to wearing masks students will be working behind an individual desk shield, unless social distancing guidelines can be observed.
- Social distancing in the classrooms will be to the extent as is reasonably possible.
- Students will continue to use their own supplies.
- We will continue with 3 lunch periods with half of each lunch period eating in the lunchroom and the other half eating in their classrooms. (This lunch schedule will rotate on a weekly basis.) Allergy aware classrooms are still in place.
- We will continue to take temperatures. Parent drop-off and pick-up will take a little longer due to the increase in students. Thank you in advance for your patience.
- Students quarantining after school break will complete asynchronous lessons found on their teacher’s Schoology page.
- If you travel over Spring Break you must follow the quarantine guidelines listed below.
Please be reminded that quarantining is required if traveling outside of our area. That includes all states other than New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Pennsylvania and Delaware. Quarantine requirements are as follows…
- 10 days quarantine without Covid-19 testing (may return on day 11)
- 7 days with negative Covid-19 result on day 5-7 (return on day 8). Results MUST be received by the school district before your child can return to school.
ATTENTION PRESCHOOL PARENTS: Due to the increase of students during drop-off, you will not be able to park in the parking lot prior to 9:30am. Thank you for your cooperation.