The meetings will be held via video conference and livestreamed to YouTube.
If you are only viewing the meeting and do not wish to speak during the public comment portion, please watch here on YouTube:
If you would like to speak during the public comment portion of the meeting please do the following:
– Join us in the Zoom webinar at
– Be sure to enter your full real name
– Click the button to raise your hand when instructed to do so
– You will be called by name when it is your turn to speak
– When you speak, please give your full name and section of town in which you live for our records
You may also email your public comment before the meeting starts. Please send your email before 4:00 pm on the day of the meeting to have it read into the public record. As above, please include your full name and section of town in which you live for our records. Emails can be sent to: email@example.com
Mr. Shea shares the new Public Meeting law and how to comment for the public comments section of our Board of Education Meetings.