VTHS Hall Locker Property Pick-Up
School Items Drop-Off
For everyone’s health and safety, please respect the following instructions:
All pick-ups/drop-offs are scheduled from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm, as follows:
- June 1st: A-E
- June 2nd: F-L
- June 3rd: M-R
- June 4th: S-Z
- June 5th: Anyone who missed above dates
- Pull up to the back entrance of VTHS (past the tennis courts and ticket booth).
- DO NOT GET OUT OF YOUR CAR…Please leave your car windows up the entire time.
- Behind your closed car window, display the student’s first and last name of property you are claiming on a piece of paper in large, bold letters. If you are also picking up medication, please write the word MEDICATION underneath your child’s name.
- Pop your trunk. If you are returning items that belong to the school (textbooks, library books, calculators, etc.) please have those items in a sealed garbage bag in your trunk with an attached piece of paper that clearly identifies your child’s name. DO NOT RETURN YOUR CHILD’S CHROMEBOOK.
- We will take the sealed, labeled bag of returned school items from your car. We will then place your child’s hall locker contents in your trunk (in a clear plastic bag). We will close your trunk.
- We will wave goodbye and you are on your way.
- Athletic equipment and band instruments WILL NOT be dropped off at this time. More information to follow from Mr. Foley and Mr. Gagliostro.
- There will be no access to the school.
- We will not be having any social conversation.
- Cars will idle in a single line until the property is retrieved/placed in your trunk.
- Drive up, pick up/return belongings, and please leave the premises.
Please be patient as there are a minimal number of employees who are coordinating this event. Remember to stay in your car and please be patient as there may be a line of cars.