Lounsberry Hollow School
March 18, 2020
Dear Parents and Guardians,
I am hopeful this communique finds you and your families healthy and safe.
Please note important reminders below, as these apply to students in Grades 4 and 5 at LHS:
- Students should access their work in Schoology for each of their courses and groups (i.e. reading and math intervention; speech-language therapy sessions, if applicable;….);
- Students must log-in to Schoology once per day 12:00 am – 11:59 pm, Mondays through Fridays, in order to be marked present for the day;
- If there are any questions regarding any assignments, please reach out to your child’s teacher first;
- For additional assistance, you may access Online Tools for Parents – vtsd.com/tech;
- Re: Chromebooks – If a student experiences an issue with his or her Chromebook, please complete a Spice Works Help Desk Ticket (https://vtsd.on.spiceworks.com/portal);
- Re: Counseling Services – Please reach out to Mrs. Cindy Moser (Grade 5 counselor) or to Mrs. Donna Piccuito (Grade 4 counselor), if you or your child require any school counseling services;
- Re: Free/Reduced Breakfast/Lunch – is being prepared as a “Grab-n-Go” for participating families daily. Pick-up is at Vernon Township High School from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm, Monday through Friday; and
- Re: Major School Events – have been canceled at this time. Further information will be available as we move forward.
Please be well, stay safe and thank you, kindly, for staying connected to our faculty and staff at Lounsberry Hollow School during these challenging times.
Dennis J. Mudrick