The faculty and staff of Rolling Hills are excited to welcome you back full time on Monday, April 12th!
Although it might be an adjustment for some as we head back into the school building every day, we are confident that you will ROCK IT!!! As part of our return to school, Mrs. Benz would like for each student (both in person and virtual learners) to decorate a flower for our main hallway. Our Spring Forward Theme will be “When We Learn We Grow.” Be creative and have fun! Color your flower, add decorations, draw pictures on the petals, or even add positive quotes or words to your flower. Please have your flower completed and turned into your homeroom teacher on Monday, April 12th so we can create our Rolling Hills Garden!
To go along with our spring theme, Sodexo will also be providing students with a picnic style lunch on Monday, April 12th. The lunch will include a corn dog, raisins, baby carrots, pretzels, and milk.
Parents/Guardians please note the following:
- Students that have been virtual all year will be assigned a different teacher when they return to in person learning.
- Students will still be required to wear masks the entire school day, with the exception of when they are eating.
- Social distancing in the classrooms will be to the best extent possible.
- Students will continue to use their own supplies.
- We will continue with 4 lunch periods with the library and garden area being utilized as an auxiliary café. (The library/garden schedule will rotate on a weekly basis).
- Please allow additional time for parent drop-off and pick-up as it will take longer due to the number of students coming back into the building.
- We will continue taking temperatures.
- Hand sanitizing will be required before and after lunches and recess.
- If you travel over Spring Break please notify the school and follow quarantine guidelines established by the State of New Jersey when you return.
All the best for a safe and healthy Spring!