Friday January 27
- All Day
- CM Mr. Cupcake Fundraiser Ends
- 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- SCA Movie Night Snow Date
Monday January 30
- All Day
- GM MP 2 Ends (tentatively)
- HS Midterms - Period 5 and 1 / Early Dismissal
Please be aware we are updating the advertised Board Meeting for this Thursday, June 10th to be held at Lounsberry Hollow.
Click Here for more information.
Catch the April 29th meeting tonight at 7pm:
If you would like to watch the livestream and do not wish to speak during the public comment portion, please watch here on YouTube:
If you would like to speak during the public comment portion of the meeting please do the following:
– Join us in the Zoom webinar at
– Be sure to enter your full real name
– Click the button to raise your hand when instructed to do so
– You will be called by name when it is your turn to speak
– When you speak, please give your full name and section of town in which you live for our records
Work Session Meeting of the Vernon Township Board of Education will take place on Thursday, April 22, 2021 at Walnut Ridge All Purpose Room, 625 Route 517, Vernon, New Jersey. The meeting will begin at 7:00 p.m. Action will be taken.
Catch the BOE meeting in person or online. The Closed Session begins at 6pm and the Work Session begins at 7pm. For more info on viewing the youtube link or how to make public comments via our Zoom Webinar, go to:
Tonight’s Board of Education Meeting will begin at 6pm for the board member applicant interviews. The regularly scheduled work session will begin after the interviews are complete. For the youtube and zoom links, visit: https://www.vtsd.com/board-of-education/
The Thursday 2/18 Board of Education meeting will be 100% virtual due to the impending weather. The BOE meeting will still be livestreamed on our youtube channel and members of the public can join our Zoom Webinar to make a public comment.
For those links and more about our Board Meetings, follow this link.
Mr. Shea shares the new Public Meeting law and how to comment for the public comments section of our Board of Education Meetings.
The NJ Department of Community Affairs (the Division of Local Government Services) passed bill NJAC 5:39-1 Emergency Remote Meeting Protocol for Local Public Bodies. Although you can still catch our livestream of the Board Meeting on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE-f…), public comments must be made in the following ways:
1) via Zoom – you may make public comments by joining our Zoom and ‘raising your hand’ during the public comments section of the agenda. Here is the Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86581432377…
2) via Email – public comments can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org Emails must be received by 4pm on the day of the meeting. The BOE public comment policies remain in effect, commenters should identify themselves and their place in town and keep comments to 5 minutes or less.
Please see the attached advertisement for a December 1st Board of Education Special Meeting.
The Board of Education meeting scheduled for September 17th will take place at Lounsberry Hollow School.